Sewings and Goings; Love of History, Historic and Vintage Fashion

Sewings and Goings; Love of History, Historic and Vintage Fashion

Friday, January 29, 2010

Hello there to anyone who shares the same interest in civil war reenacting, history, historical reproduction clothing, antiques, knitting, and antique clothing and research of that nature! Well, I do Civil War reenacting and living history and I do loads of historical clothing research and I too have a keen interest in the military battle aspect of it as well! I love to knit and crochet, and sew! I'm 18, soon to be 19 two weeks from tomorrow. I hope to post more things up, and updates on projects and get photos of those! Anyways, whomever follows my profile, or if I happen to find you, I hope that we can definitely become good friends and have lots of things to discuss! Alrighty then, I'm off to venture out the rest of civil war research time :) Samantha Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment